Friday, January 25, 2013

A New Place Where You Can Find My Writing

Starting today, I will be writing for the online desk of Sooner yearbook. I'll likely be writing a few different types of pieces, but primarily I'll be contributing reviews of under the radar movies currently available on Netflix streaming. I'm not 100% sure exactly how often and when these pieces will appear (although it will be on either Mondays or Wednesdays starting with the next one), but they should be fairly frequent. So be sure to check back often, as I probably won't be linking to them over here every time a new one goes up.

The post that went up today is a review of Headhunters: a fantastic thriller that is one of 2012's overlooked gems. Feel free to check it out here. And for future posts, just follow the link I've put in the blog sidebar under "other places you can find my writing". Hope you enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment