Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Link - Test Pilot: "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

Today I'm excited to link to a post I've contributed to on Cory Barker's excellent site TV Surveillance (a site you should definitely be reading if you're a TV fan, by the way). He runs a terrific feature called Test Pilot, in which he and another writer discuss and analyze a specific television pilot every couple of weeks. This week he's tackling Whedonverse pilots, starting with Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which I volunteered for. If you've never seen the pilot I'd recommend watching it before reading this, because there are spoilers for it (but none for subsequent episodes, so don't worry about that).

If you're interested, you can follow the link I've included above. And once you're done reading, be sure to check out the previous Test Pilot pieces as well as all of the other fine television coverage Cory provides on the site. Enjoy!    

No comments:

Post a Comment